modelová železnice obchod - Praha - KBModel/Igra

Tipy, ceny, zkušenosti, poznatky.....

Moderátoři: Michal Dalecký, Jarda H.

modelová železnice obchod - Praha - KBModel/Igra

Příspěvekod hobby » pon 12 zář, 2016 8:56 am

I will be visting Prague next week on the way to the JHMD. I want to go to a model railway shop which seels KBModel and Igra models. I will be visiting Pragomodel for his books but I haven't much time so don't want to go to shops that don't sell KB or Igra models.

Can anyone tell me which shops in the centre of Prague have the best selection of Igra and KBModel?

Budu visting Praha příští týden na cestě k JHMD. Chci jít do železniční obchodě modelu, který seels KBModel a Igra modely. Budu na návštěvě Pragomodel pro jeho knihy, ale nemám moc času, takže nechtějí jít do obchodů, které nemají prodávají modely KB nebo Igra.

Může mi někdo říct, která obchody v centru Prahy mají nejlepší výběr Igra a KBModel?
hobby

Re: modelová železnice obchod - Praha - KBModel/Igra

Příspěvekod MkTT » pon 12 zář, 2016 9:06 am

Hi,
You might check shop http://www.svetnakolejich.cz/ for KB Model stuff and http://www.modely.biz/ for Igra stuff. You cen see on their web pages what they have in stock. But these shops are not exactly in the center.
You might be disappointed when visiting JHMD. They are on the verge of collapse and there might not be any trains running at all :-(.
MkTT

Příspěvekod vvitty » pon 12 zář, 2016 9:54 am

If you need anything from KBM, just let me know, I have a box of kits from them. Not all of them, indeed, but many kits are available. You could pick them up in downtown, close to the pub we meet last time for the dinner.
Stavebnice, díly, nářadí pro modeláře, - [url]https://www.pojezdy.eu/eshop[/url]
vvitty

Příspěvekod hobby » pon 12 zář, 2016 11:39 am

MkTT píše:You might be disappointed when visiting JHMD. They are on the verge of collapse and there might not be any trains running at all :-(.

We're going on the "railway day" this Saturday so hopefully it will be OK! They do seem to be going from one disaster to another recently which is a great shame. We have hired a car so we can look around and will also spend a couple of days at Gmund looking at the Austrian 760mm line as well.

I was hoping I wouldn't have to drag my friend all over Prague but it looks like I may have to! But before we get there we will be visiting the ones in Ceske Budejovice and Tabor so maybe we will not need to worry and just go to Pragamodel's bookshop! I'm not desperate for anything but after visiting a superb one in Brno a couple of years ago where I picked up lots of things I didn't think I needed (!) I was hoping I may find a similar shop in Prague!

Vvity, thanks, I'll see how I get on. We arrive back in Prague on Thursday 22nd September and fly back late Friday afternoon so we haven't long to look around!
hobby

Příspěvekod hobby » pon 26 zář, 2016 9:01 am

MkTT píše:Hi,
You might check shop http://www.svetnakolejich.cz/ for KB Model stuff and http://www.modely.biz/ for Igra stuff. You cen see on their web pages what they have in stock. But these shops are not exactly in the center.
You might be disappointed when visiting JHMD. They are on the verge of collapse and there might not be any trains running at all :-(.

Thanks, for this, we went to Svet shop and it was excellent!

The JHMD was still running though with none of the new railcars all of which were broken. We had a good holiday visiting them and the narrow gauge at Gmund!

We also went to that exhibition of model railways in Prague 6 which has the model of the JHMD. It was very good.
hobby

Příspěvekod MkTT » pon 26 zář, 2016 9:44 am

hobby píše:
MkTT píše:Hi,

Thanks, for this, we went to Svet shop and it was excellent!

The JHMD was still running though with none of the new railcars all of which were broken. We had a good holiday visiting them and the narrow gauge at Gmund!

We also went to that exhibition of model railways in Prague 6 which has the model of the JHMD. It was very good.

I am glad you enjoyed the visit.
It's probably good that all the new railcars were broken, they are most hated vehicles there.
Dum Vlacku in Prague 6 is excellent. I've been there many times with my young son. And I am looking forward to see their new model railway TT Hřensko to Bad Schandau (opening in November 2016).
MkTT

Příspěvekod hobby » úte 27 zář, 2016 10:18 am

Shame about the railcars, we just wanted to see how bad they were! ;)
hobby

Příspěvekod Jiri Dvoracek » ned 06 lis, 2016 9:35 pm

Zdravim panove,

otazecka. Konecne se mi postestilo stravit jeden den (14.11.) v Praze a jak na potvoru maji ve Svete na kolejich ten den zavreno. A pritom tam maji tolik suprovnich veci, co potrebuju, zejmena od pana Bezuchy. :-) No tak holt budu muset asi udelat trzbu nekde jinde. Nejaky tip na obchod, kde maji podobny sortiment a nebo alespon spoustu veci skladem? :mrgreen:

Diky Jirka
TT - digital, CD, ZSR a OBB, epocha V a VI, Digitrax a JMRI
Jiri Dvoracek

Příspěvekod MkTT » ned 06 lis, 2016 10:23 pm

O víkendu 12.-13.11 v Praze nebudeš? Svět na kolejích pořádá výstavu v Praze-Radotíně, kde bude i "speciální" sleva na výrobky Romana Bezuchy.
MkTT

Příspěvekod Jiri Dvoracek » ned 06 lis, 2016 10:57 pm

Prave, ze nebudu :-( Priletim az vecer v nedeli, rano zubar a vecer zpatky :-D
Jiri Dvoracek

Příspěvekod MkTT » stř 09 lis, 2016 9:56 am

Jiri Dvoracek píše:Prave, ze nebudu :-( Priletim az vecer v nedeli, rano zubar a vecer zpatky :-D

Zkus tam tento týden zavolat, je to malá rodinná firma. Třeba někdo bude v pondělí doma a budeš tam moct zajít.
MkTT

Příspěvekod Jiri Dvoracek » stř 09 lis, 2016 7:19 pm

Diky za napad, urcite zkusim :mrgreen:
Jiri Dvoracek

Zpět na Modelářské obchody a výrobci