Heřmanička-Narrow Gauge moduls in TTe

Specializované fórum pouze pro příznivce úzkorozchodných železnic.

Moderátor: Michal Dalecký

Heřmanička-Narrow Gauge moduls in TTe

Příspěvekod Murten » pon 29 úno, 2016 7:17 am

Dobry den,

my Name is Martin and I come from Germany. In year 2009 I start with the building of TU47 and Balm/u from DK-Model in TTe. The first fictive modul (60 cm long) follows. Over the past seven years my father, my girlfriend and I started to rebuilt the narrow gauge "Heřmanička" from Heřmanice to Frýdlant v Čechách. Actually we have round about 28 moduls in TTe which are 18 m long. We reconstructed the following stations Heřmanice zastávka with the quarry, Dětřichov u Frýdlantu, Kunratice u Frýdlantu and some typical track points. I built TU47.008, U37.009, T36.002, M21.003, TU29.004, T48.001 and M27.001 (http://frbb.jimdo.com/fahrzeuge/). The last three locos are from the JHMD. Beside Czech TTe I have also saxon TTe vehicles (Kittler, Lorenz) and polish locos and cars (3D-Print from Shapeways). Actually I'm working on another TU47 and some further Balm/u. Next plan is to rebuilt station Frýdlant v Čechách. If you are interested please look for further informations on http://frbb.jimdo.com/.

Ahoj Martin

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek
Murten

Re: Heřmanička-Narrow Gauge moduls in TTe

Příspěvekod milan ferdián » pon 29 úno, 2016 7:34 am

Super :wink: .
milan ferdián

Příspěvekod sidlo » pon 29 úno, 2016 8:02 am

German accuracy. I admire this kind of work. True making a model.
sidlo

Příspěvekod petrh » pon 29 úno, 2016 8:17 am

Martin, little reale world. Sounds like dream for more model makers. Im very expecting more photos full track layout....
H0 se synem
1981-2001 dom. st. Včelnička | 2001-4 Slaný | 2004-6 Nelahozeves | od 2006 Kralupy n.V.
petrh

Příspěvekod Murten » pon 29 úno, 2016 7:13 pm

Hi,

thanks for your kind comments.

This picture shows the railway along the rock of "Kodesch" near Hermanice. The rock is made of styrodur and painted with acrylic paints. The trees on the rock are made by myself by using wires and woodland turf. The shed is from Modelscene. For landscape and gras I used material from Mininatur. The wagons and the loco are from DK-Model. The photo and the following are taken by Tom-Karsten Alexander.

Obrázek

U37.009 passes by on a fictive bunkr which is situated on the so called "Benes-Line". Model built by wood and gypsum.

Obrázek

Ahoj Martin
Murten

Příspěvekod petrh » pon 29 úno, 2016 8:52 pm

More, more, more. Give to us more pictures. This are very realistic and I think they are great. From my side, congratulation. Do you have some pictures of trackmodul path? I must be an unforgettable experience drive train over whole route...
H0 se synem
1981-2001 dom. st. Včelnička | 2001-4 Slaný | 2004-6 Nelahozeves | od 2006 Kralupy n.V.
petrh

Příspěvekod Murten » stř 02 bře, 2016 7:57 am

Hello,

o.k. Petr here are some more photos from our photo friend ;)

TU47.008 passes by a horse pasture with many buttercups in front of.

Obrázek

U37.009 arrives at Martinice zastavka a fictive station on our first TTe-modul. The loco and two small passenger cars are built from kits from DK-Model. The big passenger car after the U37 is from Modellbau Kittler a german modelrailway producer.

Obrázek

TU48.001 from the JHMD was built from a polish kit which is no longer available.

Obrázek

U37.009 passes by a field where a painter paints the beautyful landscape. All freight wagons from DK-Model

Obrázek

Pictures of trackmodul path are difficult because our moduls are only 30cm in width. On the attached picture you can see all of our moduls which are finished. We present them in Dresden 3 weeks ago.

Obrázek

Ahoj Martin
Murten

Příspěvekod MkTT » stř 02 bře, 2016 8:03 am

Hi Martin,
Your work looks amazing. You are really an artist.

Mirek
MkTT

Příspěvekod hobby » čtv 03 bře, 2016 11:40 pm

Hello Martin. I am also modelling TTe though based on the JHMD (and in England!). What chassis do you use?

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=7927&start=30

Blair
hobby

Příspěvekod Murten » pát 04 bře, 2016 7:34 am

Hello,

@ Mirek Thank you a lot. But there are many model builder, which are more talented than me. So I think I'm not an artist. For example a friend of mine built a beautyful modell railway of the CSD in TT: https://www.facebook.com/Landovice.nove.mesto/ :D

@ Blair I use for the chassis the BR 120 from Märklin: https://www.haertle.de/out/pictures/master/product/3/maerklin-88526-elektrolokomotive-br-120-1-db-ag-spur-z-miniclub-3.jpg For the TU47 you have to make the chassis 1 cm longer. All of our chassis get a Faulhaber motor for better driving and shunting.
Do you have detailed photos of your TU47 (near photo shot)?
Murten

Příspěvekod hobby » pát 04 bře, 2016 9:56 am

I haven't at the moment, they aren't quite finished as yet, the lights on the front need finishing! I am concentrating on the layout at the moment as I have another five exhibitions to take it to with the first one at the end of April! I use Rokuhan chassis for the Tu47, the older style BoBoBo one with the middle bogie removed. It's about 4mm short but doesn't show under the overhang! I did wonder about modifying a Marklin chassis and even got the BR120, but I am not very good at that and I would just have a pile of bits at the end!

Unlike most of you in mainland Europe I follow the British method of layout building where every layout is self contained and not a module which would attach to someone else's. It's built to just fit in the boot of my car (a Golf estate) which it does, just!!
hobby

Příspěvekod petrh » pát 04 bře, 2016 10:09 am

Martin: great... thanks for photos, they look like real. Your layout is very interesting:)

Hobby: Hi again old friend;)
H0 se synem
petrh

Příspěvekod hobby » pát 04 bře, 2016 8:30 pm

Hi!

David and I are coming over again in September for the JHMD's Railway Day!
hobby

Příspěvekod Murten » pon 07 bře, 2016 9:00 am

Dobry den,

@ hobby O.k. Rokuhan chassis is also an interesting chassis. You are right that the 4 mm to much doesn't matter in practice so much. We don't modify the chassis of BR 120 by ourselves. There is a firm called http://www.sb-modellbau.com which makes for us the chassis longer and change the motor. 5 exhibitions in one year-I think the british people like czech narrow gauge a lot :D

@ petrh This is only one of our layout variants. We can also build the layout much smaller or all moduls straight after another.

Here you can watch a video from our moduls on the "Modell-Hobby-Spiel" in Leipzig. Because it was in Germany we drive with many saxony vehicles and only some czech locos: https://youtu.be/zHxrypi9mdk

Ahoj Martin
Murten

Příspěvekod hobby » pon 07 bře, 2016 9:11 am

Czech narrow gauge is unusual in the UK even in HOe, but TTe was unheard of before I started with it! There are quite a few people from the Czech lands that like to see it at the exhibitions!

That is useful to know regarding the chassis, I have bookmarked them!

I should have asked before, where did the M21 come from? I know there is an HOe one, but didn't know about a TTe one?
hobby

Další

Zpět na Úzkorozchodky