Czech TTe in England

Specializované fórum pouze pro příznivce úzkorozchodných železnic.

Moderátor: Michal Dalecký

Czech TTe in England

Příspěvekod hobby » pát 25 říj, 2013 8:06 pm

I have recently started building stock and planning a new layout in TTe based on the Czech 760mm railways. I want to make a "railway in the scenery" layout but my new Railway Room is too small to make it work in HOe so I have decided to try to make it in TTe! So far I have built 4 of the DKModel coaches and have ordered more kits from DKModel and Hekktor. I have also some Marklin Z gauge locos and a Japanese loco as well as some track. Next i will have to make the baseboards. Can anyone tell me what couplings they use?

Here is the plan and some photos of the coaches:

Nedávno jsem začal nemovitého majetku a plánování nové rozvržení TTe na základě Českých drah 760 mm. Chci, aby se "železnice v krajině" uspořádání, ale můj nový železniční pokoj je příliš malý na to, aby to fungovalo na HOe, takže jsem se rozhodl to zkusit, aby to v TTe! Zatím jsem postavil 4 z DKModel caoches a již objednaly více souprav od DKModel a Hekktor. Také jsem tak některé Marklin Z rozchodem lokomotivy a japonské Loco stejně jako některé skladby. Dále budu muset podlahové lišty. Může mi někdo říct, co spojky se používají?

Zde je plán a pár fotek z trenérů:

Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
hobby

Re: Czech TTe in England

Příspěvekod JanoH0e » pát 25 říj, 2013 9:40 pm

couplings Micro-Trains Line - http://www.litomysky.cz/kadee/magma.htm
JanoH0e

Příspěvekod hobby » sob 26 říj, 2013 8:45 am

Thanks, Jano. Do you use the Z (Nm) scale ones or the N scale ones? It is difficult to see the size from the photos!
hobby

Příspěvekod JanoH0e » sob 26 říj, 2013 11:59 am

" Z " . If, however, satisfies N, it can also, as it is big.
JanoH0e

Příspěvekod hobby » úte 05 lis, 2013 8:56 am

I have now got the basic boards completed. I have also laid out some track to see how things will look, the plan seems to work with plenty of open space... I'm short of a few points at present!

Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
hobby

Příspěvekod hobby » čtv 05 pro, 2013 12:37 pm

One of the chaps on NGRM-online had done a 3D print through Shapeways of the Polish Px48 in HOe, after resizing he sent the prototype to me. I had already bought a Marklin 2-8-2T engine for the chassis. Initial thoughts are that it should fit, though I'll have to cut out the inside of the cab for the motor:

Obrázek

Obrázek
hobby

Příspěvekod mastanec » čtv 05 pro, 2013 6:34 pm

Hi Hobby,
I like to see when people from abroad take on the Czech prototype.

I've tried to lookup a pic together with a ruller for you how big the MTL 903 Z scale coupling is.
Obrázek
taken from here:
http://www.trainboard.com/grapevine/archive/index.php/t-149085.html

As far I know the prototype used mostly link and pin coupler, but there could have been some exceptions.
Example here: Obrázek
taken from here:
http://www.osoblazsko.com/vozidla/vozidla-cd/705-9

However it may be more conveient in model to use an automatic coupler, especially in the scale you model yourself, rather than need for manual intervention every time you need to couple or uncouple your rolling stock.
I'll have look thru some magazines that I have home and may send you some material relevant to your topic if I find anything.
Just PM me as a reminder in few days.

EDIT: Welcome to the forum!
ČSD EP 3-4, H0, Digi, blog: http://goo.gl/KMybUF
mastanec

Příspěvekod hobby » pát 06 pro, 2013 8:12 am

Thanks, Mastanec, I think I will get some to try them out.

For anyone who models in TTe and wants the Shapeways Px48 Richard has now officially released them As I said some modification is required, but even so they should make a nice loco:

http://www.shapeways.com/model/1476863/ ... erialId=62
http://www.shapeways.com/model/1476861/ ... erialId=62
http://www.shapeways.com/model/1476860/ ... erialId=62
hobby

Příspěvekod hobby » pát 06 pro, 2013 10:43 am

I should have added the the track is now down, now for wiring and testing... The loops in the back left will be a hidden fiddle yard...

Obrázek
hobby

Příspěvekod hobby » čtv 16 led, 2014 12:48 pm

Started to do the basic scenery. Got some 50mm insulation sheets, cut to size using a knife, cut the basic contours, laid one layer of Modroc and then painted a layer of plaster on top, colured brown with poster paint.

First the forest end of the layout. The eagle eyed will have noticed I've taken out the siding and where that used to be will be a small halt with a path leading through the trees to the top of the hill... I have also ballasted this section, though have yet to clean up the track/ballast and test. Until I do so I wont be ballasting any other track. The point was causing issues with running and I felt it better not to over complicate things on my first attempt in this scale...

Obrázek

Next the view towards the other end. The main station board has some added polystyrene/modroc to the front and now awaits some station buildings. The left hand board also has the same treatment and again awaits the station buildings so I have an idea as to size and can scratchbuild some houses which will be along a road which will lead from the station to the right, along the board behind the track and then cross the track on a level crossing on the left. The track will disappear on the left hand side through some trees and there will be a back scene to hide the fiddle yard at the back.. Which those eagle eyed will have also have noticed that it has been relaid to make for smoother running... I haven't decided whether to cover the track at the back of the station with buildings (I'm thinking of industrial like those behind Kamenice nad Lipou on the JHMD) or flats...

Obrázek

Finally an overall picture, the layout is 8 foot long by 3 foot at the widest (approx 2430mm by 910mm)...

Obrázek
hobby

Příspěvekod hobby » pon 10 úno, 2014 7:25 pm

Fair bit more going on, though in stock construction rather than the layout itself. that's the trouble with a new layout in a new scale that doesn't have RTR trade support, you have to start from scratch. So far I've made up three coaches, one baggage van, one bogie coach and a T47 diesel in brass. I've also modified a Japanese Z chassis to fit the Shapeways 3D print Lxd2 and made up a brass MBxd2 railcar...

The T47 alongside it's HOe brother (the roof has now been sorted, it was just loose on this photo:

Obrázek

The MBxd2 railcar alongside an HOe 3D printed version:

Obrázek

I've been messing around with the Forest Halt today, nowhere near complete but still makes a nice little scene... The path to the left zig-zags through the trees to the top of the hill and will have people on it when i get some of the right scale!

Obrázek

Loosely based on Kaproun halt on the South line of the JHMD (6th photo down):

http://www.fotodoprava.com/jhmd_foto3.htm

Finally it now has a name:

"Vlčetínec"

Which is a small village on the JHMD's northern line without a station... Until now!
hobby

Příspěvekod hobby » ned 23 úno, 2014 4:55 pm

I've been trying to think what to put on top of the hill where the path through the trees from the halt leads to... I've finally decided on a ruined castle based on this one (note: "based on"!) in Slovakia...

http://slovakoczechia.blogspot.co.uk/20 ... vakia.html

160 trees and counting! Starting to get the "railway through the trees in the scenery" now though...

Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
hobby

Příspěvekod hobby » úte 25 úno, 2014 3:42 pm

The "Ruined Castle" arrived c/o Ebay this morning, so having nothing else pressing to do I first put the bits on a board to work out the best way to site them then "sunk" them into the hill... Followed by grass and paths and finally more trees... The Castle is in N scale, I couldn't find a suitable one in TT (Auhagen had a tower but I wanted ruins rather than just a tower), however the choice of scale has allowed it too give it some perspective when viewed from the side. I will be adding N scale people in due course, with TT ones down by the railway...

Firstly a view from the side through the trees...

Obrázek

Next a view through the trees from the rear...

Obrázek

From the halt looking up (sorry for the strange angle of the shot!)..

Obrázek

Finally the view from above...

Obrázek
hobby

Příspěvekod hobby » pát 04 dub, 2014 3:32 pm

The building kits finally arrived from the Czech Republic so I have now got round to making a couple up. The Goods Shed is a proper kit made from laser cut plastic and card and is really (and I mean, really) good. I have another one of his kits for another railway building and am looking forward to making it up after my experience with the Goods Shed. If only British manufacturers produced something similar...

Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
hobby

Příspěvekod hobby » stř 07 kvě, 2014 10:06 am

Virtually done the forest/castle board by completing the bridge where the lines cross over each other... I used bits from a Pola kit and a spare girder I had... The cutting is supposed to be one of those "wet" ones with greenery hanging down the sides!

Obrázek[/URL]
Obrázek[/URL]
Obrázek[/URL]
Obrázek[/URL]
hobby

Další

Zpět na Úzkorozchodky