U 58.0

Specializované fórum pouze pro příznivce úzkorozchodných železnic.

Moderátor: Michal Dalecký

U 58.0

Příspěvekod IRIS » ned 27 říj, 2019 5:00 pm

Přestavuji starého Herra na U58.0 na pojezdu br85 Trix. Nátaněkdo nějaké zkušenosti, podělte se. Dík.
IRIS

Re: U 58.0

Příspěvekod hobby » pon 28 říj, 2019 10:32 am

I assume you mean the Minitrix BR 85 under a Zeuke HOm ViK body? I did one a while back. It's easy enough to do, remove the trailing axles and make something for the chassis to attach to. The main problem I found was that the rear axle on the older Minitrix chassis have traction tyres on the rear axle and that does affect pickup and performance. A friend of mine is currently in the process of replacing the rear axle with one that doesn't have traction tyres which I hope will make it more reliable! I managed to get a Bemo V1K body with a broken chassis and have done the same conversion. I think the Bemo body looks better than the Herr/Zeuke one.
hobby

Příspěvekod IRIS » pon 28 říj, 2019 6:28 pm

Co dělat, nemám Bemo a po výměně dvojkolí s bandáží na prostřední a dodělání sběračů na poslední nápravu. Karoserie Herr po obroušení a zakytování zase není tak špatná.
IRIS

Příspěvekod hobby » úte 29 říj, 2019 8:39 am

Yes the Zeuke/Herr body is OK and a lot cheaper, I was just lucky with the Bemo body! If you use a newer chassis it may not have the same problems. Do it! It makes a nice loco!!
hobby

Zpět na Úzkorozchodky