Es Pečky

Tipy, ceny, zkušenosti, poznatky.....

Moderátoři: Michal Dalecký, Jarda H.

Es Pečky

Příspěvekod hobby » pon 16 pro, 2013 9:33 am

I am wondering if someone on here who speaks Czech and English could do me a favour?

As you know I am currently modelling a new layout in TTe. I have bought many kits from DK Model, Hekktor and others and have had no problems getting the kits. However I am struggling with ES Pecky. I have been to his shop many times in the past and I know that he does not speak English so I have used Google Translate and put my request in both English and Czech.

However I only got short replies, sometimes in German! Eventually we agreed that I should send him a letter with my order (I want some of his TT signs and buildings) which I sent in again in Czech as well as English, I know he now has the letter as he replied to my email to say he had it, but I don't know how we go from here as that's all he said!

If he could tell me how much I need to send him and his Bank Details I would send him the money, is someone willing to speak to him on my behalf just to tell him that? If he can send me his details (he has my email address) I will send him the money! Perhaps he will be willing to tell a fellow Countryman what the problems is rather than this strange Englishman! ;)

I can send you a copy of my letter to him if this helps, it's in MS Word so should be able to email it!

Thanks, Blair

PS I have done this in English only as I do need someone who understands both languages!
hobby

Re: Es Pečky

Příspěvekod vvitty » pon 16 pro, 2013 10:09 am

Hi Blair, you could send a copy to me (please use plain text mail rather than Word, would be easier for me). I'll try to figure out with them.

Email is in your private messages by now.
Stavebnice, díly, nářadí pro modeláře, - [url]https://www.pojezdy.eu/eshop[/url]
vvitty

Příspěvekod Jiri Dvoracek » pon 16 pro, 2013 1:45 pm

Hi, if you have any troubles just let me know. I live in UK and have accounts in UK and in CR so it could be easier for you to transfer money within UK. And I think I am able to speak both languages so I can help u with the orders in CR. :mrgreen: George
TT - digital, CD, ZSR a OBB, epocha V a VI, Digitrax a JMRI
Jiri Dvoracek

Příspěvekod hobby » pon 16 pro, 2013 2:02 pm

Thank you both, I have also spoke to someone else who helped me out last time, so hopefully I will be able to sort it out!

George, that's nice to know, I didn't know there was someone else from the UK on here!!
hobby

Zpět na Modelářské obchody a výrobci